The New Blank is an award-winning design and animation-driven production company based in Seattle, Washington. We are currently expanding our creative team with passionate and highly driven visionaries. We are a band of individuals pulled together with a desire to make. Our clients range from TV networks to traditional and digital agencies to fortune 100 companies and small startups. Story and idea drive us; it’s what wakes us up in the morning and compels everything we do throughout the day.
You have a highly organized and curious mind, are hungry and motivated to kick this world’s ass. Every day brings new ideas and solutions. Not to mention your innate, unstoppable excitement to see those thoughts and ideas come to life. You are full of potential and have the untapped energy to prove your mettle. Creativity courses through your veins, drawing you like mosquitos to a bug light hanging from a double-wide in Arkansas. You are energized by the creative process and being a vital member of a creative team. It doesn’t matter if you studied at a fantastic school or are self-taught; you have been applying your skills and knowledge longer than old Joe Swanson’s been gumming his meals, all the while embracing and feeding your innate curiosity. You have managed multidisciplinary teams on a variety of projects ranging in complexity. You are neck-deep in team thinking. While you could do it all in your head, spreadsheets and project management software are your secret sauce. Agile, sprints, and Gantt charts are what turns your crank. You will partner with the CDs and the EP to make sure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and without error. Your brain is astounding, and your smile charms the ears off a Gundark.
Together, we will foster and encourage creative growth as well as technique expansion and speed. We will always reach for the next level, working with each other in discerning and collaborate to hit that elusive mark. We will work our asses off to create that outstanding, portfolio-worthy piece, and then we will play.
- Clear understanding of budgeting and staffing projects of various needs
- Command of motion graphic design, production and post-production workflows
- Experience in production for live action, and post-production.
- Excellent multitasking ability and an unflappable personality
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new media, emerging technologies, and design trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented leader that’s able to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines while constantly searching for opportunities in every situation
- Passionate about motion design and thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Extremely comfortable using and learning new Windows, Mac, and online-based technologies
- Proficient in: Keynote, Monday.com, Acrobat, MS Office suite, Google suite, Slack, Trello
- Driven to learn, develop and teach new processes and techniques
- Sense of humor, maturity, vision, humility, curiosity, enthusiasm and inspiration