The New Blank is an award-winning design and animation-driven production company based in Seattle, Washington. We are currently expanding our creative team with passionate and highly driven visionaries. We are a band of individuals pulled together with a desire to make. Our clients range from TV networks to traditional and digital agencies to fortune 100 companies and small startups. Story and idea drive us; it’s what wakes us up in the morning and compels everything we do throughout the day.
You are highly organized and hungry to be part of a creative team, you want to contribute and bring new ideas and solutions to a creative environment. You are full of potential, and creativity drives you, albeit from a “not the one pushing keyframes” point of view. In short, you’re looking for the right home that’ll help you grow your career, producing top level work with some kick ass people. It doesn’t matter if you studied at a fantastic school or are self-taught; you are eager to learn more and be a part of our award-winning Seattle team. You are technical and detail-oriented; checking renders for spelling or dropped frames come as natural to you as sniffing out lies is to Sherlock Holmes. You are neck-deep in team thinking. You may not yet be familiar with terms like “Agile,” “Sprints,” or know what a Gantt chart is but holy shit, are you ready and eager to dig in and learn. You will report to the producers and animators to execute the tasks needed to keep the project on schedule and support the team in any way possible. Your brain is astonishing, and your smile– well, isn’t that something to behold.
Together, we will foster and encourage creative growth as well as technique expansion and speed. We will always reach for the next level, working with each other in discerning and collaborate to hit that elusive mark. We will work our asses off to create that outstanding, portfolio-worthy piece, and then we will play.
- Highly organized
- Excellent multitasking ability and an unflappable personality
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry terminology
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- A great team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines while constantly searching for opportunities in every situation
- Passionate about motion design and thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Acrobat, MS Office suite, Google suite, Slack
- KeyNote, Monday.com, Basecamp, Trello a plus
- Driven to learn, develop and teach new processes and techniques
- Sense of humor, maturity, vision, humility, curiosity, enthusiasm and inspiration
- Seattle-based, or willing to move