Campaign Marketing Manager
The New Blank is an award-winning design and animation-driven production company based in Seattle, Washington. We are currently expanding our team with passionate and highly driven visionaries. We are a band of individuals pulled together with a desire to make. Our clients range from TV networks to gaming studios and agencies to fortune 100 companies and small startups. Story and idea drive us; it’s what wakes us up in the morning and compels everything we do throughout the day.
You have a highly organized and curious mind; you’re hungry and motivated to kick this world’s ass. Every day brings new ideas and solutions. Not to mention your innate, unstoppable excitement to see those thoughts and ideas come to life in the way of integrated marketing campaigns. You are full of potential and have the untapped energy to prove your mettle.
Campaigns and Marketing courses through your veins, drawing you like mosquitos to a bug light hanging from a double-wide in Arkansas. You are energized by the creative process and being a vital member of an innovative team. It doesn’t matter if you studied at a fantastic school or are self-taught; you have been applying your skills and knowledge longer than old Joe Swanson’s been gumming his meals, all the while embracing and feeding your innate curiosity. You have developed integrated campaigns across a variety of brands ranging in complexity. You are neck-deep in team thinking.
You will partner with the Program Manager and other digital marketing team members, actively monitoring performance while proactively looking for improvement areas. Your brain is astounding, and your smile charms the ears off a Gundark.
Together, we will foster and encourage client growth as well as process efficiencies and quality. We will always reach for the next level, working with each other to not only discern what that is but in collaboration to hit that elusive mark. We will work our asses off to create that amazing piece and then, we will play.
Campaign Marketing Manager Role requirements:
- Development of integrated marketing campaigns in concert with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Development of campaign briefs that clearly articulate strategy, vision, and direction.
- Development of work backs, processes, and procedures to enable seamless and coordinated execution of marketing campaigns across channels.
- Integration with key business stakeholders to ensure campaigns land in the organization and are executed appropriately.
- Strong teamwork is part of your DNA.
- Development and management of cross-team communication vehicles via Jira / Confluence / Slack / Email to track progress on key milestones and accountabilities to ensure on-time campaign execution.
- Actively monitoring marketing performance and proactively addressing areas for improvement and standardization of the go-to-market approach.
- Participate in creative lead activities, to ensure creative development aligns with overall campaign strategy and direction.
- Project management of ‘Player Relationship Management’ channels including but not limited to email and toasts.
- Project management of ‘Social Marketing’ channels including but not limited to Asana requests, Facebook posts, Twitter posts, and Instagram posts.